Liquid Mushroom Extract – The Elixir of Life
Give your body and mind proper support on your journey to vitality and longevity. Find the best organic liquid Mushroom extracts at Life Cykel today!
For thousands of years, traditional medicine has used mushroom tinctures as a primary means of treatment, due to the vast array of health benefits they provide. The positive outcomes and the strong faith in the power of the mushroom liquid extract, has gained them the title ”elixirs of life”. These beneficial mushrooms have mainly been used in Asia, but are now spreading to all corners of the world, and are being named functional mushrooms.
- BRAIN HACKING FORMULA: Noted for its cognitive support, Lion’s Mane extract gives your brain an unfair advantage by naturally stimulating brain activity, leading to improved focus, memory and creativity, while also helping to boost your mood
- GUT HEALTH FORMULA: Give your tummy some love with the Turkey Tail extract. Noted for its superior intestinal support, Turkey Tail extract gives your gut the relief you need by balancing and enhancing the beneficial intestinal bacteria in your body
- ENERGY BOOSTING FORMULA: Go further and feel more energized with the Cordyceps extract. Noted for improving energy, endurance and stamina, Cordyceps Mushrooms give your body that extra push throughout the day without the need to load up on caffeine
- RELAXATION FORMULA: Ease your mind with Reishi extract. Noted for alleviating insomnia and anxiety, this herb is a great choice for naturally easing the mind and decreasing stress
- GLOW FORMULA: Bring your inner glow to the surface with the Shiitake extract. Known for promoting glowing skin, healthy hair and strong nails, Shiitake extract is a good source for vitamins that help to brighten the skin and increase elasticity, prevent hair loss, and promote vitality
Mushrooms have been consumed since earliest history; ancient Greeks believed that mushrooms provided strength for warriors in battle, and the Romans perceived them as the ” Food of the Gods. ” For centuries, the Chinese culture has treasured mushrooms as a health food, an ” elixir of life. ” They have been part of the human culture for thousands of years and have considerable interest in the most important civilizations in history because of their sensory characteristics; they have been recognized for their attractive culinary attributes. Nowadays, mushrooms are popular valuable foods because they are low in calories, carbohydrates, fat, and sodium: also, they are cholesterol-free. Besides, mushrooms provide important nutrients, including selenium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin D, proteins, and fiber. All together with a long history as food source, mushrooms are important for their healing capacities and properties in traditional medicine. It has reported beneficial effects for health and treatment of some diseases. Many nutraceutical properties are described in mushrooms, such as prevention or treatment of Parkinson, Alzheimer, hypertension, and high risk of stroke. They are also utilized to reduce the likelihood of cancer invasion and metastasis due to antitumoral attributes. Mushrooms act as antibacterial, immune system enhancer and cholesterol lowering agents; additionally, they are important sources of bioactive compounds. As a result of these properties, some mushroom extracts are used to promote human health and are found as dietary supplements.
Latest Instagram Posts