Ease your parking pains with the FenSens smart wireless parking sensor. Easy to install over your front or back license plate, this sensor works with the FenSens app to alert you of nearby objects when you’re backing up. Avoid costly fender benders, and receive visual and audio cues to help you park comfortably and safely, no matter how tight the spot.
The FenSens has the following features and specifications:
- App launches instantly hands-free and allows you to easily access other connected car apps.
- Ultrasonic parking sensors provide audio, visual, and vibration alerts on your app. Smart parking sensor mounts on front and/or back of your vehicle.
- Weather proof for long-lasting use and completely wireless for simple installation. Universal AA battery size lasts 5 months.
- Anti-theft features keep your device safe
- Available for iOS (4s + iOS7.1+ preferred) and Android (5.0 with 4.4 software+) smartphones.
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Operating Distance: 10m
- Battery life: About 5 months (5 times per day)
- Battery type: AA
- App: iPhone 4s + iOS7.1+; Android 5.0+
- Dimensions: 12″ x 6″ x 1 1/8″
- Weight: 2lbs
What’s in the box:
- FenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor
- QuickLaunch Button
- Smartphone Mount
- 3x Custom Security Screwdrivers
- 2x Sets Custom Security Screws (one pointed end, one flat end)
- 4x Plastic Bumper/Screw Receptacles
- 2x AA Batteries
- User Manual
The FenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor is roughly the size of a standard license plate cover at about 12″ wide and 6″ in height. It is obviously a bit thicker in spots and at the bottom where the batteries are contained and the sensors are housed is about 1 1/8″ thick. The sensors are located on each side of the plate and the battery compartment is in the middle. The sensors can be adjusted with the included security screwdriver and the battery compartment opens by using a second security screwdriver. The middle top section of the parking sensor features the FenSens logo. There are two standard screw holes on the top and two on the bottom for attaching the FenSens over your plate on your vehicle.
Installation is as easy as installing a regular license plate cover with a couple of additional steps. First, you’ll need to insert the batteries by opening the compartment between the sensors with the middle sized security screwdriver. Next, you’ll need to download the app for your Android or iOS device. Once that’s done, you can screw the FenSens Smart Wireless Parking Sensor over your front or rear license plate (or both if you have two FenSens devices). Once installed, the app will detect and walk you through the rest of the setup which includes selecting where you installed it and the distance from the FenSens to the edge of your car.
Latest Instagram Posts